The beauty of the Bath is the balance of open countryside and the architecture and boutique character of a small city. From our doorstop, you can enjoy the Bath Skyline Walk as one of so many exceptional and historic attractions in around Bath.
Top 10 Must Dos
1. Visit the Roman Baths.
2. Bathe in the rooftop pool at Thermae Bath Spa.
3. Enjoy a luxurious afternoon tea at some of the following exceptional traditional tea locations;
No.15 Great Pultney Street | The Priory | The Bath Bun
4. Enjoy the breath-taking views overlooking the city via the Bath Skyline or Alexandra Park
5. Stroll the iconic Royal Crescent and pop into the Museum at No.1
6. Dine in one of Bath’s top 3 independent restaurants;
Sotto Sotto | Woods | The Circus
7. See the city from a different angle via the city and skyline open top bus tours.
8. A fan of Jane Austen? Immerse yourself in the story of her life at the Jane Austen Centre.
9. Book ahead to enjoy the beauty of the Georgian building and the exceptional standard of talent at Bath’s much loved Theatre Royal.
10. Laugh yourself silly on a Comedy Walk of Bath.
Love to shop?
Top 5 shopping recommendations
Bath is well known for it’s enjoyable shopping experience of mainstream and independent stores nestled amidst the exceptional Georgian city buildings.
Anthropologie – A unique world of beautiful fashion, accessories and homeware. 1 – 4 New Bond Street, Bath BA1 1BE. 01225 335 578.
Southgate Bath – When visiting Bath, SouthGate Bath Shopping is a must-visit destination. 12 Southgate St, Bath BA1 1AQ.
Milsom Street – A fantastic mix of famous names and breakthrough brands.
Milsom Place – Milsom St, Avon, Bath BA1 1BZ.
Rossiter’s – An award winning, design led department store set over 4 floors of a beautiful historic building offering a carefully curated variation of furniture, homewares gifts and fashion. 38-41 Broad St, Bath BA1 5LP. 01225 462227.
Bath has three Park & Ride services and 13 car parks serving the city as well as additional on-street parking, making it a car-friendly city and public transport friendly city. Bath is a compact city so it is easy to explore on foot once you arrive. Visit Bath, the official tourist information site for Bath Tourism has a handy Car Park Map available to download here.
Main image courtesy of the National Trust.