Rainbow Wood Farm Glamping
We are offering exclusive stays in our beautiful pop-up Glamping Village nestled at the heart of this charming working farm, only a couple of miles from the centre of Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
Available from May 2021, Rainbow Wood Farm Glamping offers you the chance to enjoy a break in a secluded setting, surrounded by stunning countryside, rainbow-shaped woodland and the famous National Trust Bath Skyline Walk.
Our tents are beautiful natural canvas bell tents, sleeping up to four adults, and they are furnished with handwoven Indian rugs, LED lighting, a mirror and table, flame-free lanterns and cotton bunting. Our beds are full height luxury airbeds and we provide pillows, duvets and cotton linen for your stay.
The tents are situated in one of the farms large fields, and free parking is adjacent to the glamping field. Luxury loos and hot showers are provided onsite, and there is a central communal star tent providing a place to relax, recharge and socialise.
Saturday 29th May to Friday 4th June 2021
Post Half-Term Week
Saturday 5th to Friday 11th June 2021
- your very own boutique glamping accommodation including bedding
- use of luxury loos and hot showers
- free parking
- communal chill out tent with fire pit for toasting those marshmallows
- optional Grazing Box on arrival
- Check-in from 1400hrs on your arrival day and check-out by 1000hrs on your departure day
- walking access directly onto the National Trust Skyline Walk, a 10km circular route taking in some of the best views of Bath